I have over 32 years of experience and the average experience  - Company Message

Recent Posts

Dresser Makeover
Lace painted kids desk
Table to Ottoman
Mason Jar Lid Pumpkins
DIY Distressed Plank Wall

Bath Room Remodeling.
Handyman Carpentry.
Handyman Electrician.
Handyman Painting.
Handyman Plumbing
Handyman Rotted Wood Repair.
Handyman work.
Kitchen Remodeling.
Tips & Tricks
powered by

My Blog

Fridge Cleaning Trick!

I hate cleaning my fridge, my husband cooks like a dream, however he balances that wonderful talent with the complete disaster area he creates when cooking! Containers are put in the fridge with food or oil or flour stuck to the bottom.... you get the point. Needless to say my fridge needs to  be wiped down a lot so trust and believe I am in love with today's idea and can not wait to see how it works out!

10 Comments to Fridge Cleaning Trick!:

Comments RSS
fg on Friday, May 23, 2014 5:58 AM
Reply to comment

end of lease cleaning alice springs on Friday, May 23, 2014 5:59 AM
i like your fridge cleaning trick..i usually avoid this work but now after reading your blog i am thinking to clean my fridge with the same technique..
Reply to comment

Commercial cleaning Melbourne on Tuesday, July 08, 2014 7:31 AM
I'm very impressed by the detail of your blog posts on Fridge Cleaning Trick.This is going to be very helpful. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.
Reply to comment

cristina on Saturday, July 26, 2014 2:50 AM
It was nice trick i like it for the cleaning of fridge it is so simple and easy to clean the fridge this is very helpful.Thanks for sharing.
Reply to comment

Mark on Saturday, May 30, 2015 4:50 AM
Lets hope you are certainly not bowed. I was satisfied to your dehumidifiers models. My business is planning to take a note of these dehumidifiers. It is rather fascinating to be able to every single people. Thanks foe4 this information.
Reply to comment

Barbara on Tuesday, June 30, 2015 3:18 PM
So you use a 50 pint Dehumidifier in your kitchen or lower capacity ? Im curious :)
Reply to comment

Justin on Wednesday, November 18, 2015 4:49 AM
Great insights and tips. Upgrades should make the home more comfortable and more efficient.
Reply to comment

Poore on Wednesday, December 09, 2015 5:39 AM
God tips for cleaning the fridge. I'm going to use them. The dehumidifier use in the kitchen is great!
Reply to comment

Wayne on Monday, July 25, 2016 7:18 AM
Yeap, i have already done this, its easier because you don't have to clean so much in the end!
Reply to comment

Anna on Friday, February 10, 2017 1:17 PM
Very helpful.Hope your next post.
Reply to comment